Cathedral offers a wide variety of campus activities covering a vast range of interests. From marching band to ultimate frisbee, gospel choir to retreat leader, Cathedral students can find their perfect fit. Being involved at Cathedral will not only help you build relationships with friends and teachers, but it will also give you relief from the stresses of school. Involvement looks great on college applications, too!
Below, you'll find Cathedral's campus activities divided into three categories: the arts, clubs, and ministry/service. We encourage you to browse around and find a club or activity that interests you. If you are interested in forming a club or starting an intramural of your own, please see Mr. Greer. Don't hesitate, get involved and get Irish!
Clubs & Activities
- Did you know that on average, Cathedral students participate in 4-5 activities during their four years at Cathedral? Get started an find a club!
- Ping pong extraordinaire? Master of badminton? Check out the intramurals!
- Perhaps you're interested in starting a club of your own? Talk to Mr. Greer and get started!
- Also, don't forget to check out the Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior class pages to get involved!
Ministry & Service
- If you are interested in helping out during school masses or participating in a retreat, visit our ministry page.
- Did you know that every spring break, nearly 40 students and staff members travel to do service?
- There are many service opportunities for students, from volunteering to mission trips. Find out how you can get involved!