Cathedral's Recognition Societies are made up of our most distinguished donors and contributors who contribute $1,000 or more in support of Cathedral High School each year. These donors make it possible to continue our mission in service to our deserving students.
Blessed Basil Moreau Society ($50,000+)
Bishop Joseph Chartrand Society ($25,000-$49,999)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Full Tuition+ ($15,025-$24,999)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Half Tuition+ ($7,512-$15,024)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Quarter Tuition+ ($3,756-$7,511)
Fighting Irish Society - Trustees ($1,000-$3,755) - All Trustees will vote for the Cathedral Board of Directors
Alumni Trustees by Classes 2008-2004 ($600)
Alumni Trustees by Classes 2013-2009 ($300)
Alumni Trustees by Classes 2018-2014 ($120)
Though we count on your leadership, we never take it for granted. Donors of $1,000(+) to the Cathedral Fund are considered Trustee Level contributors. Trustees are stakeholders in Cathedral and stay closely connected with Cathedral through:
- An annual invite only elegant Thanks for Giving reception hosted by the President and Board of Directors
- Recognition in the Irish Impact Report
- A distinctive annual momento
- Trustee Pass issuing complimentary access (for two) to most home athletic contests and theatrical performances
- Most importantly, the knowledge that a Trustee level contribution helps to ensure Cathedral's continued excellence for future generations.